Modesty eSport Index du Forum
Modesty eSport
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Modesty eSport.

Modesty eSport Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sewer of horrors farming ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Modesty eSport Index du Forum -> ☆ Modesty™ ☆ -> ☆ Partenariat ☆
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 12:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sewer of horrors farming Répondre en citant

Hello,

So I wanted to go back to the sewers to farm for exp and gold. I noticed however that once you've slept on the second floor all the levers on the top reset and you can't go back. This is a shame as I wanted to farm the demiliches as well. Only way back is to go all the way through again.  I realise this could be intentional as farming for endless tollasian tomes would be much easier otherwise. Would it be possible to add a teleporter in so you can return from the exit to the lower level, back to the start of the area or something? Or at least have the levers remain switched on.

For more information you can visit here:
Company Overview Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 12:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Modesty eSport Index du Forum -> ☆ Modesty™ ☆ -> ☆ Partenariat ☆ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz